The flying castle, also called the floating castle, is the main setting of Power Stone 2. It is a gigantic castle ruled by Dr. Erode that appears once in a while in the skies of the Power Stone world. The playable characters ended up captured in this castle for varying reasons, and they must find a way to escape.
In the beginning, the player can warp to one of five areas, and at the end of the battle two of the other four areas are randomly selected to be chosen. The third area is a battle against the Pharaoh Walker. Two areas are once again randomly available afterwards with this time being the last choice, leaving the two remaining areas unavailable in the current session. Clearing the last stage, the character(s) move on to the Chaos Area at the bottom of the castle to face Dr. Erode. After Dr. Erode is defeated, the castle starts collapsing and the fighters use the Hockenheim to escape.
- Player Select: "Fight for your freedom! Escape from the castle!"
- First Area: "A solid beginning may lead to a perfect ending. Go for it!"
- Second Area: "You are the champion. Keep it up!"
- Third Area: "Hey! Don't go soft now! Your journey has only just begun!"
- Fourth Area: "Your skills are unmatched! The end is almost ahead. Never give up!"
- Final Area: "You've made it to the final battle. It's all or nothing now. Good luck!"
|Games||Power Stone - Power Stone 2 - Power Stone Collection|
|Other media||Power Stone (anime) - Power Stone (manga) - Power Stone Original Soundtrack|
Power Stone Original sound track ROUND 1 - Power Stone Original sound track ROUND 2
|Characters||Falcon - Rouge - Wang-Tang - Ryoma - Ayame - Gunrock - Jack - Galuda - Kraken - Valgas|
Pete - Julia - Gourmand - Accel - Pride - Mel - Pharaoh Walker - Dr. Erode
Apollus - Jane - Cassie - Octo - Pus
Master - Lord - Ayame's family - King Octopus - Valgas' Team